Monday, March 15, 2010

Pressie for My Babies... --- Part II


I seem to have become an emotional wreck ever since I returned from London. I am guessing it could be a cocktail of work stress, physical and mental exhaustion and the disappointment of getting my period. The other problem could be that I may need to make another trip in 2 weeks' time. In a nutshell, I just feel depressed and very unhappy about everything around me.

When I was on the plane to London, a Caucasian man queuing behind me for the toilet saw my Angels tattoo on my lower back and told me that he thought it was really beautiful and very well done. It did make me happy, even if it was only for a while. Don't know why, but recently, I have been thinking of Lucas and Chloe a lot more than I usually would. Thinking of them makes me sad... cos I miss them so much and it's a constant reminder that there is a huge void in my life which no one can ever fill.

Following the 'tradition' where I bought them something during my Tokyo trip, I bought each of them a little teddy bear from Harrods. I didn't buy identical ones this time, so Mark was tasked with deciding which goes to whom. He decided that the one with wearing a muffler with the Union Jack flag was for Lucas and the other furry bear with a Harrods ribbon around its neck would be for Chloe.

I think I will leave them displayed on my bedside table for a little while longer before I put them into their respective Treasure Chests.


How I wish my babies are here to play with their presents and let me know if they liked what their mummy got for them.

No comments: