Sunday, February 28, 2010


In another 14 hours, I will be on my way to the 'Land of the Rising Sun' (got to google why it is being called that because doesn't the sun rise in every land??) Within this 14 hours, I have got tasks to achieve, and the main ones are:
  1. Buy and Prepare Hershey's food supply for the next few days
  2. Iron Mark's work clothes
  3. Pack my bag
  4. Go to the swimming pool (cos that is one of the ways I can 'chill out')

Ok back to what I really want to blog about today... Last night I was alone at home and doing the usual channel surf when I saw this programme on Channel 8. It's about a Malay lady who had kidney problems and needed dialysis. She only found out that she was pregnant after 4 months into the pregnancy. To add to her already complicated health issue, she was was expecting a pair of twins and had to be hooked up to the dialysis machine 6 times each day throughout her pregnancy to maintain her babies' well-being. Her pair of twin girls very arrived prematurely and had to spend a long period of time (4 months) in hospital, battling all sorts of complications and health challenges.

I was really happy to learn that at the end of it all, she was able to bring her babies home on 26 Jan 10... The quiet joy on her face spoke volumes. I wept throughout the 30min of the show. Looking at her teeny-weeny babies reminds me of my sweet Angel princess. What if we had insisted on saving her? Would it have made a difference? Will she be with us today?

Every little thing that I come across makes me think of Chloe - a sweet baby pink romper, a pretty flower hairclip, little baby Adidas shoes, sounds of a child laughing or crying, etc. Not one single day goes by where I don't think of her. I miss her so much... oh so darn f**king much.



** Missing you could turn from pain to pleasure,

if I knew you were missing me too. **

No comments: