Friday, February 19, 2010


I have an appointment later this morning with the fertility doc to scan the size of my follicles. Hopefully, they have 'grown' since the last scan 2 days ago so that this won't be a 'wasted cycle' and I can have a chance at natural conception during ovulation. On 12Feb it was at 8mm, on 17Feb it was at 12mm... it needs to be at least 18mm.

This whole 'wait and see' game is so nerve-wrecking... First I have to continually check the size of the follicles, then hope that they develop to the desired size, then wait for ovulaton, then wait to see if the egg had been fertilized, then wait to see if my period comes (hopefully not for the right reason)... Arghhhhhhh...

Unfortunately I don't have the luxury of sitting back and play the waiting game because I will be travelling soon and it is useless if I ovulate when Mark and I are in different countries!!

No comments: