Friday, February 12, 2010


During my last trip into the office, I did a mini 'spring clean' of my work area since the Chinese New Year is just round the corner. This has always been an annual affair for me... once a year, I will throw out unwanted items and shred up unwanted documents.

While going through one of my cupboards, I found my little stash of the empty bird's nest bottles which I'd clean forotten about. While I was expecting Chloe, Mark bought loads of bird's nests drinks for me (something like 8 months worth of supply) as bird's nests are deemed to be nutritious. I religiously took them every morning.

Naturally seeing these empty bottles brought back a lot of memories and made me sad... When I last held those bottles, I had my precious princess inside me. Now? My arms and belly are like those little bottles... EMPTY.

No comments: