Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ovulation Part II --- Feb 2010


I did another ovulation test last evening and the result was still showing that there is a surge of LH hormones... which should mean that I have yet to ovulate although it should happen 'soon'. Boy this is indeed nerve-wrecking (and confusing). Since the previous test I took on 23 Feb had the same result, i.e. I will ovulate in the next 24-36 hours, should it be 24-36 hours from the previous test or 24-36 hours from the current test??

I did have lower abdomen pain since last evening, and it kept me awake for most part of the night... but I am unsure if it has anything to do with ovulation. The pain still hasn't subsided, but it seems to feel more like 'gastric flu'/ 'food poisoning', which I seem to be getting on a monthly basis.

Anyway, I am lost and confused, and not to mention stressed out because if I don't catch the time correctly, then basically conception will be impossible.

For 'tracking and record purposes', I have dated the 2 tests that I did (though I have no idea what I'd need it for).



No comments: