Friday, September 2, 2011

Part 1


Just received a call from Dr Anu's nurse and I am hyperventilating BIG TIME!! The nurse informed me that Dr Anu will be on medical leave for at least 3 to 4 weeks (I didn't want to probe any further). AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! What are little bun and I going to do without our 'security blanket'??!! What am I going to do without her???! Oh dear, oh dear...

During her absence, I will be transferred to the care of another doctor (he's a Professor actually) and is also Dr Anu's 'senior'. I guess he is very experienced, possibly even more experienced than Dr Anu, and I have had some brief contact with him previously. Seems like a very knowledgeable guy... but but but... he is NOT Dr Anu!! **boo hoo**

I am feeling breathless and light-headed... need to lie down. Will send Dr Anu a text message later on to wish her well.

No comments: