Saturday, December 18, 2010


Once more, my 'theory' has been proven right yet again - What Mr Lee wants, Mr Lee gets (with the exception of a baby). Whenever Mark really wants something, nothing can stand in his way and he will bulldoze anyone/ anything that stands in his path. In this instance, despite my repeated warnings against splurging on a big ticket item, i.e. a MacBook Air, Mark went ahead and bought it anyway. I am trying to be more frugal in my expenses, but my dear husband obviously thinks otherwise.




Whenever Mark has a new gadget, he'd spend A LOT of time poring over it, which is exactly the case for all of last night and most of today. Sometimes I think my husband is like a little kid... Could this be why we don't have any real kids yet cos I am barely coping with this overaged one?


3 comments:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Shane - Mark and Greg are "two peas in a pod" - I experience exactly the same thing, constantly !

Brooke
xo

Huskee and Hershey said...

Brooke, this reconfirms the theory of 'What Mr Lee wants, Mr Lee gets'!!!

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Ha - it must be the surname !

Love ya !

B