Thursday, December 9, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday to my little Lucas


Today, 09 December, my firstborn, my little boy Lucas, SHOULD have turned two. I wonder if there is a way where I can let my Lucas Angel know that I still have him deep in my heart and not one single day had gone by without me pining for him. Many times when I am caught up in my own little world of thoughts, one of my 'common topics' is - 'How can you be missing someone whom you don't even know?' It may seem illogical and even impossible, but I can assure you that it certainly can happen in the real world...

***********************************************************


To Daddy & Mummy's ever-so-precious and beloved Lucas,

Rightfully you belong right here in our arms today, but unfortunately this isn't the case. Wherever you may be right now, Daddy & Mummy wants to wish our sweet little boy a very Happy 2nd Birthday.

We wish that you are here so that we can throw a birthday party for you;
We wish that you are here so that we can buy you a nice birthday cake;
We wish that you are here so that we can spoil you silly with sweets and other yummy goodies;
We wish that you are here so that we can take you out to shop for your many birthday presents;
We wish that you are here so that we can personally kiss you and wish you 'Happy Birthday';
We wish that you are here so that we can blow out your 2 little candles together;
We wish that you are here simply so that we can hold you in our arms;
We wish that you are here so that we can be a family.

Please always bear in mind that your Daddy & Mummy loves you so very much... Yet another year has flown by, and it is another year closer to our reunion.

Loving you now and always,
Daddy & Mummy

2 comments:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

He knows Shane, he knows.........


Brooke
xo

Huskee and Hershey said...

Thanks for the assurance Brooke... it'd really mean a lot to me if my angels are watching over me and knows how much I love them and long to be with them. :(