Tuesday, December 14, 2010


Both Mark and I have been feeling under the weather since Saturday... we both are exhibiting the usual symptoms of sore throat, feeling feverish (we can't confirm if we actually have fever cos the thermometer had gone missing since a few months ago), achy bones and joints, etc. I am hoping that we will recover before the weekend because we have a house guest who'll be staying over for a night (for those who know me and are wondering, this is definitely not a choice of mine, but I am too tired to put up a fight).

Starting to panic a little cos the house and guest room needs cleaning up, and we are also running out of ideas as to how we should keep our guest entertained. Meanwhile, I may also need to brush up on my very limited Japanese since we were told that he speaks very little English. Gee, this is gonna be one exciting weekend.
  • Good Morning = Ohayou
  • Good Afternoon = Konnichiwa
  • Good Evening = Konbanwa
  • Good Night = Oyasuminasai
  • Good Bye = Sayonara
  • How are you? = Genki desu ka
  • Thank You = Arigato
  • I'm sorry / Excuse me = Sumimasen

To be honest, what I REALLY want to ask him is 'Can you buy for me agnès b. voyage bags and accessories from Japan?' (Compared to the prices in Singapore, this lable is much cheaper in there).

No comments: