Tuesday, May 4, 2010


Went for my scan this morning and egg follicles are still too small (6mm), meaning that ovulation is nowhere in sight. Doctor wants me to go back again on Friday morning to check if they have grown. I guess I am not surprised by this because it has always taken me longer to reach 17mm (ovulation) than a normal person. I wish I can be 'normal' for once... well at least where it counts. I am crossing my fingers for some positive news on Friday... I am playing the waiting game again.

Mark and I (plus Hershey) met with Amanda and her family at the doggie park on Sunday morning and boy has she grown since I last saw her. She's such a happy and placid baby, and an absolute cutie-pie... Her parents were really nice to offer to let me hold her, which I did for a good hour. Hmmm, is this how holding Chloe will feel like?

No comments: