Wednesday, May 26, 2010


I have been slacking off and not blogging as often as I should or I want to. The reason (or is it excuse?) is W.O.R.K, and it is making me so unhappy. Actually, I am trying to fathom whether I am unhappy about being busy OR I am busy being unhappy. I don't see a completion to the project that I am currently working on... there doesn't seem to be a light at the end of the tunnel. On a daily (sometimes even hourly) basis, there seems to be nothing but more and more uphill challenges and problems waiting to be resolved. This project's completion date is supposed to be 14 Feb 2011, and I am begining to wonder if the project will outlive me.

In addition to work stress, the pressure of not knowing whether I am pregnant is also a major contributing factor. I don't know how I am going to live out the next 2 weeks trapped in this state of wondering. ***big sigh***

No comments: