Thursday, May 13, 2010


I am down with a nasty sore throat since 3 days ago, and it
has progressively worsened and has now developed into a dry, itchy cough... Mark had been nagging at me to see a doctor but I have stubbornly refused, not because I am a masochist, but because if I go and see a doctor, the doctor will no doubt prescibe me with a cocktail of drugs. Since I will be ovulating within these next couple of days, I really don't want my body to be laden with any drugs that may/ may not be good for the baby if I do successfully conceive.

When I went to the dentist last week for my root canal treatment (which bloody hurts big time, by the way), the dentist gave me 2 weeks worth of antibiotics, but I did not take them for the same reason as the above. I seriously wonder if I am doing the right thing, or if it'd make any difference at all??

I just did one ovulation test earlier and nope, nothing is happening yet...

No comments: