Monday, May 24, 2010


Mark saw this little wooden box (called a 'Family Memory Box') that had a family of four carved out in front and he showed it to me. We decided immediately that we will buy it. We were pleasantly surprised when we opened up the box because there were these words engraved - '
A Lifetime of Love'. How pretty... and how it conveys how we feel. When Mark asked me what I was going to place inside the box, I replied him 'All my love'... and he promptly responded 'And mine too'.




I started to google to find out more about this brand of products - Willow Tree, and found that they actually have a wide range of products!! Unfortunately, what they bring into Singapore is only a mere fraction of what their whole product line that's available overseas. They even have a whole range of angel figurines that I fell head over heals in love with.



I think they would make lovely gifts for any occasion... birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas, Mother's Day, Father's Day, etc. I wish they have the entire collection available here in Singapore... however, seems like it's only available in the Europe, France, Spain, Italy, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. I do have some friends/ colleagues in Australia and UK, but I hate to impose on people to help me do things... :(

Perhaps I can try can figure out if I can locate a store in London when I go over in June. If I do succeed in this, I am sure I will spend a small fortune in the store.



No comments: