Friday, May 21, 2010


It is such an agony to have to wait for 14 days (or more) before I know if we have succeeded in creating a new life. It's now only day 5 now... how am I going to get through the next 10 days?? Mark keeps reminding me not to put my hopes too high. I guess he's worried that I'd be crushed if we do not succeed and he doesn't want me to be overly disappointed.

I also found out 2 days ago that a Hong Kong friend who had been trying to conceive for some time is now pregnant. I know she had some health issues previously and had been seeing a Chinese physician for the past 6 or more months. I am thinking if I should ask her to take me to him when I go to Hong Kong in June. Not sure how much help I can get from one visit though.

I am green with envy... why does everyone seem to be able to conceive/ have babies so easily except me?

No comments: