Friday, May 7, 2010


Had my scan this morning and seems like there ONE potential egg follicle. For now, it is still undersized and I will have to go back for another scan on Monday. Can't believe despite the increased dosage of medicine, my body is still not responding as it should. By right I should be popping a few matured eggs.

I also confided in my BFF about what's been bothering me (i.e. Mother's Day) and she alerted me to something that I hadn't thought of. She said that perhaps my angels may come by for a visit and told me to watch out for little signs on that day. That's a wonderful thought... although I'll try not to have any expectations and put in too much hope in case nothing materializes, at least now there's something for me to look forward to.

I think it's best that I stay at home on Sunday cos I don't think I can bear the sight of seeing so many happy mothers out and about.

No comments: