Thursday, May 27, 2010

I received a surprise package in the office yesterday. It was from a longtime client of mine... When she knew about both my pregnancies and was very happy for me... she also cried along with me when she found out that I had miscarried both times. I guess she knows my pain because she had lost 2 pregnancies before too. Now she's a mom to 3 teenage boys.

Something else that moved me a lot is that she is a devout Catholic, and she told me that she prays for me all the time; praying for me to have my healthy baby. She sent me these 2 booklets on hymns and also wrote me a lovely note.

Sadly, as like most other aspects of my life, I am in the midst of de-implementing (isn't this word an oxymoron??) this client's business... so I guess I won't be able to work with her anymore after July.

No comments: