Monday, November 28, 2011

Presents Galore!!


This is little bun's loot from his full month celebration yesterday... In my 34 years, I have never received so many presents before, fancy receiving so many presents when he is only a little over a month old! Little bun is indeed a 'lucky bun'!!

I still haven't gotten around to opening the presents cos I was worn out from all the activities. Totally drained but feeling very happy at the same time... felt great to catch up with many old (and close) friends. Just wished there was enough time to properly catch up with each and everyone since I basically did a 'disappearing act' for almost a year. So much to share but so little time!

I can really feel the happiness and joy that my friends felt for us... all the people whom we invited over yesterday were family and close friends, so all of them knew of our rocky journey towards parenthood. I lost count of the number of people who told me how happy they are for us, and my reply to them was that I feel very blessed. I don't know how it happened, but someone up there/ out there was definitely looking after little bun.

Thankfully little bun was well-behaved throughout his party (i.e. didn't cry much) cos he'd been rather cranky lately. He's always wanting to be held or to be fed and refuses to sleep (it's good for us when he is asleep cos it means we can do our own things!!). But as he gets bigger, he is sleeping lesser and demanding more attention.

Well, since he's sound asleep now, I'd better open up all his presents...

No comments: