Friday, November 11, 2011


Mark did a very sweet thing a week after little bun was born. He made me this card and I was so moved. It still brings tears to my eyes everytime I look at the card. Somehow gives me comfort in knowing that our Angels will forever be a part of our lives, and little bun's too. They may not be physically here with us, but they live forever in our hearts. It's also nice to think that they are watching over little bun.


I hope that one day when little bun is old enough, I'd be able to tell him about his angel siblings and why his daddy and mummy have got matching tattoos on their backs. I also hope for little bun to know that it is partly because of them that made it possible for him to be here with us today.



***********************************

My Darling Angels,

I miss you so much, I love you so much, and my heart still aches and pines for you.

Love,

Mummy


No comments: