Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Low Battery Alert


Slightly more than one month after we brought little bun home, my energy level (Mark's too) is running very low. For the past month, I have taken over the 'midnight shift' to take care of little bun on my own without any help, but over the past weekend, I caved in and had my mom stay over for 2 nights. Have since realised that this doesn't really help much cos I still have to get up a few times through the night to feed him.

Little bun was cranky the whole of yesterday afternoon till evening and by nighttime I was so totally exhausted. Mark took over holding little bun right after dinner while I took a power nap till my shift at midnight. I promptly
fell asleep the moment my head hit the pillow (only realized this morning that I kinda forgot to brush my teeth)! Ughhh!!


No comments: