Friday, November 18, 2011

Little Bun is 1 Month Old!!


Somewhere between singing endless lullabies, feeding and burping, diaper changing and gazing adoringly at the face of my little bun, one whole month had flown by and my darling pride and joy is now a month old! This also means that Mark and I survived the first month of being new parents... and I am proud to announce that I made it through one solid month without a night of uninterrupted sleep. Frankly, I do miss having a good night's sleep (for me, sleep ranks #1 on my 'Maslow hierarchy of needs', followed by shopping.. Oh right, shopping is not a basic need).


**************************************

Happy 1 Month Old, little bun!! It's such joy watching you grow before my eyes. I love waking up with you beside me every day, I adore sniffing your unique (sometimes ummm... funky) baby scent and I cannot get enough of listening to all the funny gurgling/mewing/grunting sounds that you make.


No comments: