Saturday, April 17, 2010


Today, a friend from our uni days added Mark and I on Facebook. Mark accepted her 'Friend Request' first. I am still undecided... Well if someone hasn't been in your life at all the last 10 years, what difference does it make now? Moreover, she's not exactly someone I'd call my 'friend'... and ummm... I had previously ignored her 'Friend Request' twice. Anyway, I'll let Mark be 'Mr Nice Guy' since she'd been pretty nice to him and in a way helped him out when he was courting me.

Pleasantries were exchanged, and then the bombshell was dropped... she asked Mark if the names on the tattoo pic that he used as his profile picture (above) are the names of our kids. I thought she might have heard of my sob story from some of our mutual friends, but apparently not.

Mark asked for my advice on how he should respond, and I told him to just say 'yes' cos we have nothing to hide, so he did. I really hope she doesn't come back next asking for their photos, etc... Boy, that'd be 'fun'.

No comments: