Thursday, April 8, 2010

Missing my Little Boy


It's a over-used cliche, but seriously, how time flies. On this day two years ago (08 April 2008), I was made the happiest person alive. Exactly two years ago, I found out that I have become a mother and I proudly shared the news with Mark that we are expecting our first baby. It is hard to believe that it happened two years ago because I can still remember clearly the details of how I found out about it, how Mark reacted and how blissfully happy we were. I can clearly recall how Mark and I discussed our soon to be changed future in the car on our way home.

Our future had indeed changed from that moment on, but in a way that is beyond our wildest imagination. It should have changed for the better, but unfortunately, it changed for the worse... or rather, worst.

I miss my firstborn so much... Sometimes I can't help but wonder whether if it is because I have loved him so much that I sent him a little sister to play with in Heaven cos I cannot bear knowing that he is all alone there.

No comments: