Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Staying Alive...


**sigh**
Have been so busy with work until I can hardly breathe. Was supposed to be on medical leave yesterday cos I had a horrible sore throat and felt feverish, but I got so carried away working that I stayed in the office the whole day. A colleague then told me that 'you can die, but you cannot fall sick'... Sounds really sad, but I think there is a lot of truth in it.

To aggravate matters, I was told that I have to be in Taipei again next week (initially was supposed to be the last week of April) for a meeting that I wish I don't have to attend. Unfortunately, the choice isn't mine to make.

Mark tried to cheer me up with a surprise... He had a bouquet of flowers sent to the office to cheer me up. I think he's worried that I may just throw in the towel and call it quits right there and then... LOL!!

No comments: