Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Melbourne 2013 - Day 8


Crap.. can't believe it is already our last full day in Melbourne. All 3 of us had so much fun and enjoyed ourselves so much that time just flown by without us realizing our vacation is coming to an end. One thing is for sure.. we made use of every single minute we have very wisely, and we also errrr.... made full use of our tummies and crammed in as much food as we could during our time there. 

Little bun: "Hey mama.. can you see me??"


Walked past this rather plain and bare looking shrub on our way out and I could hear lots of birds chirping. Upon closer inspection, there are heaps of tiny birds camouflaged in the branches chirping at the top of their tiny lungs!! In just a few more weeks, this plain shrub would be flowering and I am sure it'd be a sight to behold. Wish I can be there to see it in all its flowering glory... 

The giant purse along Bourke Street where I had a similar photo of myself when I first arrived in Melbourne. Pretty sure I have sent the photo of myself in a similar pose to little bun's home to my parents

Milestone for little bun.. His first sip of beer at a cafe on our way to DFO!


He didn't look impressed, BUT he did ask for a second sip!


 Walking along the Crown Promenade on our way back to the apartment

Love this photo.. something about it appeals to me (besides the fact that I am the photographer)



Beautiful night scenery.. like a shining jewel!


To top off a marvelous vacation in Melbourne, we were treated to a beautiful display of fireworks from our balcony before joining our friends for dinner. The fireworks from the nearby Docklands went on for a good 10-15 minutes, and all 3 of us were ohh-ing and ahh-ing each time a little ball of colors explodes before our eyes! This is the icing on the cake!!

No comments: