Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Little Bun is 23 Months Old!!


My dearest champ,

OMG.. you are 23 months old!! 

In another month's time, you will be **gulp** 2 years old!! It has been sheer joy watching you grow from a tiny infant to the toddler you are today. You have brought SO MUCH joy to our lives and we LOVE watching you grow. You are now picking up new words so quickly (yes, including swear words, courtesy of your parents) so we really have to be very careful of what we say in your presence!! The latest words you have picked up (besides the swear words) are - Ayden, chocolate, biscuit, moon, star, hello, open, take out, yoghurt, raisin, I love you, good night, see you, yes please, I want....

I really enjoy and look forward to our sing along sessions in the car every morning, and also how you wriggle your fingers when you want to be carried. You make my world a better place simply by being in it. 


No comments: