Friday, September 20, 2013

Little bun #3???


Realized that I have a photo of them in very similar pose when both were around 6 months old. When I first showed little bun's Godmother the photo of him chewing on his left toes (first photo), her first comment was "He is going to be a big brother and he will have a little brother next". At that time, having another child is the furthest thing from my mind cos I didn't think I can ever fall pregnant naturally, plus I wasn't planning to. So I pooh-poohed at her comment and we laughed it off. 

Lo and behold, 3 months after the photo was taken, I discovered that I was pregnant. Yes, with a boy.  



Few weeks back, I took this photo of a nearly 6 month old little bun #2 chewing on his right toes and I sent the photo to little bun's Godmother again. This time, she said "Ahhh... it's going to be a girl next".





What I learnt from little bun's Godmother is there is this old wives tale that if the baby is chewing on his left toes, he/she will have a little brother, and if it's the right toes the baby is chewing on, then it'd mean a little sister. Seriously don't know if it's purely coincidental, but I am sure after Mark reads this, he will be taking due precautions. 


No comments: