Monday, September 9, 2013

Melbourne 2013 - Day 6


Did I already mentioned how much I love the view from the balcony of our apartment? We are on level 17, and the view in front of us is totally unblocked. I miss it so much and if we ever do go back to Melbourne anytime soon, I know where I will be staying! Every morning I look forward to pulling the curtains apart because this beautiful sight awaits me, and from the balcony, I can hear the sounds of the trams going by. 

Good morning, sunshine!!!


Another day, another birdie adventure!


Little bun: "Uh oh mama.. the birds are staring at me?!!"


After lunch, we decided to make our way over to Melbourne University as it was on Mark's list of 'Places to Visit'. Everything has remained pretty much unchanged, including Mark's favorite Chinese takeaway place. 



The youngest student at Hogwarts??

My little 'Harry Potter' in the making.. hehehe..











Strolled over to Lygon (again mark's request) for an early dinner. Little bun fell asleep on daddy's shoulder, which was good cos we got to have a leisurely paced dinner and had a proper adult conversation (it is becoming rather rare these days!!). 





By the time we got back to the apartment after some last minute shopping, it was rather late and little bun was wide awake and fully charged up. 

No idea what Mr Cheeky was trying to do with the kitchen towel roll.. Trumpet/ flute perhaps?!! (Oh and he's wearing the new Mini Melissa sneakers we just bought for him! They are super cute!!)

Good night, Melbourne...ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...


No comments: