Sunday, June 9, 2013

Universal Studios Singapore (Trip 1)


Mark had one of his a spur of the moment bright idea to go to Universal Studios Singapore early one morning, and I think due to the lack of a good night's sleep, I went along with his plan (like alcohol, this is what sleep deprivation does to you.. don't say I didn't warn you!!). Oh, did I mention we bought ourselves annual passes too? Yup, us who do not like sunlight, humidity, the outdoors, rides, etc.. bought annual passes to a theme park (yes, once again, I blame sleep deprivation). Children below 4 goes in for free, so hooray to that.

Little bun #2 was dropped off at grandma's daycare (I had enough sanity left to not bring the little boy along because I know trying to handle both boys will be a mammoth challenge). 

Little bun spotted this Elmo from afar and started pointing (his 'best friends' are Barney and Elmo). We couldn't go for the ride because 'someone' didn't meet the minimum height requirement.



We left after 2 hours as little bun was getting cranky (nap time). Mark suggested that we should go back another day without the kids just to take the rides. Ummmm.. he can go for the rides, I will wait for him in the air conditioned comfort of the souvenir stores.  

No comments: