Thursday, June 27, 2013



**contented sigh** I love this little boy so much... Looking back, I find it very hard to believe that before Dr Anu placed him in my arms, I was worried about not being able to love him the way I love little bun. My fears were totally unfounded. How not to love his cute face that greets me every morning??

I cannot believe my luck that we have been blessed with such a sweet, contented and easy-going baby. With little bun, I already thought we had it easy as he was not a difficult baby too, but with little bun #2, we totally hit jackpot!! He is the most undemanding baby and readily gives you a gummy grin when you so much as just chuck his chin or call his name. All that is needed to keep him happy is to stick to his schedule of drink, sleep, play (repeat)..

In the last couple of days, he's been attempting to roll over onto his tummy.. it is really funny to watch because he keeps toppling back onto his back. Looking forward to watching this little one grow up. He's going to be a joy to be around with. 





No comments: