Monday, June 17, 2013

Lucas Lee - 5th Year Anniversary



It has been 5 long years. So much has happened in these 5 years, and it all began on 17 June 2008, the day we lost Lucas. That was the first big blow in my very sheltered life...  it caught me totally by surprise cos I never thought something bad like this would ever happen to me. Unfortunately, it did. And that was only the beginning. 

*********************************

Dear Lucas,

I am sure you already know this, but yes, you are a big brother again! Little Ayden is a little surprise addition to our family, and I guess it must've happened because God saw what a great brother you are watching over little bun, and therefore he gave you and Chloe another little brother to watch over. 

Daddy and I miss you so much. Earlier this month, mummy went to see a new client, Lucasfilm, and it brought a smile to my face. It was like a sign from you to remind me that you are still here.. I miss all the signs that you and Chloe used to give me (or maybe it's because I am just too preoccupied with your 2 little brothers these days to notice?). 

Wherever you may be now, do give me a sign whenever you are around. I miss you so much and have never stopped wondering "what if you are here today". I miss the times we would have shared if you weren't taken away so suddenly.

Missing you dearly.. loving you deeply.


Lots of love today and everyday,
Mummy (and Daddy too)


*********************************


No comments: