Thursday, June 13, 2013

Little Bun #2 is 3 Months Old!!



My happy little sunshine turns 3 months old today!!! 

*************************************************

To My Sweet little Ayden, 

Thank you for being the super sweet-natured and easy-going baby that you are. The last 3 months are a breeze because you are sooooo easy to care for. I am so grateful that you love your drink, burp sleep (repeat mode) routine!! You have recently started cooing and responding whenever we play with you, and you love to watch the world go by sitting in your rocker. Mommy loves waking up to your little toothless grin and I enjoy our special 'mommy and Ayden time' every morning before daddy and/or Kyran wakes up. (You make me want to roll you up and stuff you back into my belly just so I can have you all to myself!!). 

You have such a joyful presence and your Daddy, big brother and I (and not forgetting Huskee and Hershey too) loooooooooove you to the core.

Happy 3 Months, little one!


*************************************************

No comments: