Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Chloe Lee - 4th Year Anniversary


I think this is without a doubt my most 'hated' period of the year... Every year, I dread it when the month of June looms. It just brings with it too many bad and sad memories... 


****************************************


Dearest Chloe,

It's been 4 years since I last held your tiny, fragile body in my arms. The memory of your little body wrapped up in the green towel will forever be etched in my mind.. and how much my heart was breaking when I reluctantly handed you back over to the nurse. This is a feeling that no parent should go through, but at the same time, the experience of it made me better mother today because I know the pain of loss.  

You have another new baby brother over 3 months ago (yup, another boy!!) and you will remain our only precious little princess. Oh how your daddy will dote on you if you are here today... how I'd love to shop for pretty frocks for you and braid your hair. 

Thinking of you and missing you, sweet princess.. Sending kisses to heaven.


With all our love,
Mummy (and Daddy too)



****************************************

No comments: