Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Little Bun is 20 Months Old!!


My cheeky champ is 20 months old today!! So far he's achieved the unachievable.. he has made his mummy a schizo!! This minute he makes me want to put him into the cupboard until his tantrums are over, and the next minute make me want to cover him with my kisses and hug him tight. I am at the crossroad where my head tells me to be a strict disciplinarian, but my heart goes all mushy and caves in when he looks at me with those innocent eyes. 

At the ripe old age of 20 months, he REALLY knows how to push the right buttons and get his way (and not feel a morsel of guilt). He makes me want to spank his bottoms this minute, and want to kiss his cheeks the next minute by simply calling me 'mama'. He says 'please' in the sweetest imaginable voice to get what he wants.. and his success rate hovers around 99%. 

Happy 20 Months, little bun.. Congratulations, you have successfully wrapped both daddy and mummy around your grimy, saliva coated fingers!!!





No comments: