Wednesday, October 6, 2010



Yay... I am finally going home tonight!! I haven't been sleeping properly the past 2 nights (it takes me a few sleeps to get used to a new environment, and being in 2 different hotels/ cities in the same number of days is not really helping my cause). My schedule the past 2 days have been very hectic, rushing from airport to hotel to office... and to add to my weight loss woes, my dinners the past 2 nights have been very late! Past 9pm on Monday and at 10.30pm yesterday.

Today is day 12 post ovulation. There are 2 possible outcomes: 1) I will get my period in 2-3 days OR 2) I don't my period because I have succeeded (obviously opton 2 is my preferred outcome!!). Don't know how much more disappointment I can put up with, so please God, please, please, please let it work this time.

No comments: