Monday, October 25, 2010


There are two potential egg follicles instead of just the one that I initially thought! One is measuring at 17mm and the smaller one is at 16mm, so there is a good chance that either/ both can reach maturity, which is just 1-2mm away. If things proceed according to plan, then ovulation should be sometime around Thurday.

This is already my third cycle of FSH injections, and typically most conception happen within the first four cycles. I am worried that if I still don't succeed soon, the next option will be IVF, which is not something that I am looking forward to although I'd still do it if it's the only option left.

Oh, and the highlight of my day is I saw the 'object of my affections' along the hallway of the hospital this morning. It's been almost a year since I last saw Dr Tan, and seeing him today was a rather pleasant surprise, which caused my heart to skip a beat (sorry Mark, you know I still love you heaps and you will always be my numero uno right?)

No comments: