Thursday, January 3, 2013


Now that the festivities have come to an end, it is now time for MARK to bring down the Christmas tree. I suppose MARK cannot put it off any further and this weekend is the time to do it. I am not sure how MARK is going to do it cos taking down all the ornaments is not going to be easy since we got a tad carried away with all the ornaments. I also don't know where MARK is going to find a place to store the tree and all the ornaments. I do hope MARK will clean the floor after he is done cos a lot of glitter drop off these ornaments. Oh yes, MARK, I don't know how, but I hope you will store them according to their colors (i.e. red in one box and gold in the other). Plus it'd be good to ensure that the long string of lights are tangle-free when you keep them so that I won't have a headache next year trying to un-tangle them. 

Thank you, MARK. (Heehee.. got my blatant hint??)



Little bun admiring (ok,  destroying) the baubles) before we take it down.




No comments: