Sunday, January 6, 2013


My ever so loving hubby brought back a packet of peanut butter M&Ms the other day and proceeded to open and eat it right in front of me, blissfully unaware (or ignoring) the fact that his poor wife has gestational diabetes and has to monitor her blood sugar level closely. I wouldn't have otherwise wanted to eat it IF he hadn't been eating it right under my nose. Ohhhh man, the insane craving for chocolates kicked in (and I am not even a chocolate fan). 

I begged.. yes, begged, him for ONE tiny morsel to satisfy the craving.. Ah, what a kind soul he is. He gave me ONE. Yes, ONE. I suppose I should be grateful and kiss his toes or something.. Anyway, it was so damn good. I made sure to savour it for as long as I could. Yummmm.... (Hmmm.. it must be psychological, but I think I can still taste the rich creamy creamy chocolate swirling in my mouth). 






No comments: