Thursday, January 31, 2013

Bonding Buns...


These aren't the best/ most flattering shots of me/ my tummy but to me, they are priceless. These will be one of the very first pics of little bun 'bonding' with his sibling aka little bun #2. 

One evening after, dinner we were just chilling in front of the TV and little bun just toddled over to me and started poking and pressing on my tummy. After he had enough of poking/pressing/ prodding little bun #2 (poor baby... LOL!!), he suddenly just rested his head on my tummy! 






I am so glad I had my trusty iPhone with me to capture the moment.. Anyway after he buried his head on my tummy for a while, he got bored and went off to play. 

(Following the advice of friends, I have been telling little bun that his little sibling is inside Mommy's tummy. However, I really don't think he is old enough to understand a single word I've said at all.. it's a futile effort in my humble opinion!! In a way, this is a good thing because since he is too young to understand, I hope it also means he is too young to feel any jealousy when little bun #2 comes along.) 



No comments: