Thursday, March 8, 2012

What a Difference A Year Makes...


Today marks the one year anniversary of the very first time Mark and I 'saw' little bun in Dr Anu's clinic. I still recall it very vividly cos it was just a day after our 13th anniversary and I told Dr Anu after she confirmed the pregnancy that it is the best present for Mark and I. It marked the start of our long and very exciting journey towards parenthood.

Yup, this is little bun one year ago... that little blob of dark mass/cells in the centre of the picture.


And this is him one year on... With the help of divine intervention, a healthy dose of faith, modern medication and being watched over by my Angels, that little mass is now a thriving 4 and-a-half month old weighing 7kg! (I wouldn't have believed it myself one year ago) My little blob is now a healthy, happy, cheeky, charming little 'Eeeeeeeee Eeeeeeee' boy (that's currently his favourite sound ever since he found that he's got a voice).


No comments: