Tuesday, March 13, 2012


Found these 2 'old' photos while going through the photos on my phone... They were taken on Mark's second independent attempt at changing little bun's diaper. I cannot say that he did a good job, but what it did was it gave me a very good laugh.

I was in the shower when Mark decided to change little bun's diaper and I heard yelling for help.. What I heard was "how come the diaper has wings?". I couldn't figure out WTF he was talking about so I ignored him... Cussing ensued, followed by random punctuations of "stupid wings", "what do I do with the wings", etc. The only 'wings' that I know are those belonging to birds, as well as the other kind that appears on
sanitary pads. I have changed enough diapers for little bun to know that diapers DO NOT have 'wings'.

This is what I saw when I emerged from the shower.


My dear husband had taped the side velcros in such a way that the 'extension tabs' have ended up as 'wings'. My poor son.

No comments: