Thursday, March 1, 2012

Poop-ies


Never thought that I would be so obsessed with poop. Little bun's poop to be exact. I've read that as babies grow, the frequency of their pooping may lessen. Since birth, little bun had been a very 'consistent pooper' with a few dirty diapers on a daily basis (which is the norm for breastfed babies). There hasn't been a day without poop until lately where he had gone for a few days without pooping.

I keep an eagle eye on his diapers and counted the days... previously, IT happened on Day 06, and I was hopeful that it will go back to normal thereafter. No such luck. It is now Day 05 and I'm still keeping a close watch.

Dr Google says this is perfectly normal and rather common after babies reach 3 to 4 months. It should be nothing to worry about as long as the baby is feeding and behaving normally, and so long as it doesn't exceed 10 (WTF??) days. Hmmmmmm.....

No comments: