Wednesday, November 3, 2010



Oh dear, something strange is happening on my left hand, the palm to be exact. Little reddish itsy bitsy blisters are sprouting up suddenly... they don't hurt, but it is rather gross looking if I scrutinise it. I don't know what I did to cause them, and I have no idea how to get rid of them!! Strangely, it's only affecting the left side, the right side seems normal so far.

(Oh and I suddenly realized how much my dear husband loves me... last night when I tried to hold his hand, he shrugged me off with a 'Eeeks, is it contagious or not?'. Puts new meaning to our wedding vows 'in sickness and in health'...)

Hmmmm... it seems like I have already waited a long time, but today is ONLY day 06 post ovulation!! I need to wait until day 14 or so to see if my period comes. Hoping that 'something' is happening inside me now. When I still had a job, the 14 days didn't feel so much of a drag because I had something to keep my mind occupied. Now that I spend most of the day with me, myself and I, time seems to be craaaawwwwwling by reaaaaaally slooooowly.

This reminds me of one of William Shakespear's quotes:

Time is slow for those who wait
Too fast for those who fear
Too long for those who lament
Too short for those who celebrate
But for those who love, time is eternal.



No comments: