Tuesday, November 16, 2010


I met little Amanda and her mom for a meal and I cannot believe how much Amanda has grown!! She's just over a year old now, and has become a playful little imp who can walk very well on her own. When she wants something, she doesn't hesitate to 'tell' you about it and it seems like one of her first words is the name of her doggie Chow Chow!! Amanda's mom and I had a busy time conjuring up things to keep her occupied and contented (and quiet).

One of the cutest things she does is she likes to wave to strangers! I love the way she brings a smile to someone's face when she does her little celebrity wave at them. Such a sweetheart she is... I also told her mom to watch out for this girl cos she may join a beauty pagent when she's of age!

Looking at Amanda and spending time with her never fails to make me think of Chloe since Chloe was supposed to be only 2 weeks older than Amanda. Would she have been able to walk now too? What will her first words be? How will she look like? What will her favourite toys be? Will she and Amanda be good friends?

Missing my little girl so much...

No comments: