Thursday, November 4, 2010


For a long time, Mark had been bugging me to do a 'stock take' on all my handbags.I have always brushed him off cos I felt it was a rather lame thing to do. I'm not quite sure why, but I made a spur of the moment decision to do it yesterday. I should have trusted my instinct and ignored any of Mark's 'bright ideas'... Taking out the bags from the boxes was easy, but putting them back was a nightmare!! All in all, it took me close to 3 hours to pack them back into the cupboard.

Since I have done it, it is also be a good thing cos I can have a clear idea of what I have, and I am toying with the idea of selling some of the ones which I rarely use (that's about 40% of it). Obviously, now that I am not working, any extra moolah that I can get out of it will be useful too.




1 comment:

Jann Ng said...

So you finally did it..hehehehe..good on you..so which one is for the "high class" garage sales?