Thursday, November 11, 2010


I am so annoyed with someone --- ME! Well, for a long time, I have been saving some of the SMS that Mark sends me, mainly the romantic, sweet ones and the ones that he sent to me on special occasions. He tends to sent me some really sweet messages especially when I am travelling, and those messages never fail to bring a smile to my face and make me feel so loved. And then what did I do? This morning, I deleted all of them by mistake!!! I am so not my favourite person at this moment.

Strangely enough, I don't know why I always tend to lose the things that Mark gives me... especially the ones that I treasure the most. Early on in our relationship, I lost the first ever present he gave me when he was trying to court me. It was a set of 6 alphabet Forever Friends bears that spell out 'I Love U'. I treasured those bears a lot, until I lost them while shifting house.

Amongst other things, one of the most important one that I have lost are the 2 babies he gave me, my Lucas and Chloe. Hope that I'll be better at safe-guarding the gifts from him in future.

No comments: