Friday, February 21, 2014

Where flowers bloom so does hope...(Part III)????



When I was pregnant with Kyran in 2011, the plant that I kept on our master bedroom balcony started flowering and I had a special post about it cos I felt that it was a good omen. It was the very first time that the plant flowered ever since we bought it in 2008. To be honest, when we bought the plant, we didn't even know that the plant bore any flowers.. it was just, well a green palm looking plant that looked nice.



Then it happened again when I was expecting Ayden. Perhaps it is just coincidence but it has become somewhat significant to me since the same thing happened previously. Naturally it warranted another post from me. 








Then lo and behold! Guess what caught my eye when I was working from the bed one afternoon! My plant is flowering again!! (As far as I am aware, I am certainly not pregnant now, but hey, who knows what will happen later right?) 

**Mark darling, you have been duly warned... :) **





No comments: