Thursday, February 13, 2014

Little Bun #2 is 11 Months Old!!


Den-den turns 11 months old today and I realize with a startle that my Den-den is only a month away from turning ONE YEAR OLD!! My chubby, happy-go-lucky baby is looking leaner these days but is still as cheeky and jovial as ever. 

Unfortunately (for me, that is) his first (and currently, only) words are 'Papa' although unlike little bun, Den-den is very much a mummy's boy. He still can't walk unaided yet, but will happily cruise around the house with the help of furniture, and boy is he a 'crawling torpedo'. Just a few days back, he was crawling the house following me from room to room as I went about doing some housework. When he couldn't catch up with me, he got frustrated and suddenly sat in the middle of the hall, let out a frustrated wail and looked forlornly at me. Couldn't resist him so I stopped what I was doing and picked him up. 

Happyyyyy 11th Month baby boy!!! I wish you will stay a baby always, really cannot believe how fast you are growing up and we love you so much!







No comments: