Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Little Bun is 28 Months Old!!


Yet another month has flown past... Little bun is 28 months old. Did I ever mention how much I love him and how much he means to me? Right, I guess I may have.. but just in case there are any detractors out there, I am saying (ok more like typing) it again. I will give up my life for him. Plain and simple. Don't quite know how else to express in words how much I love him (and Den-den).. These boys mean the universe to me and I will physically kill someone (if I have to) just to keep them safe. As in I swear I will tear apart anyone who tries to harm them with my bare hands. If I am wearing my heels, I swear I will poke the perpetrator's eyes out and make sure no amount of surgery can save his/her sight. (Or maybe I can just sit on the person until the person suffocates to a slow, painful death..)

Well, the reason for me being in this mood is because a colleague recounted to me an incident last week when some stranger attempted to take her 18 month old niece from the childcare she was attending, claiming to be the kid's relative. The crazy bitch actually knew the child's full name, but thank goodness for vigilant teachers who called up the child's mother to verify, the crazy bitch's attempt was foiled and she ran away while the teacher was on the phone with the mother. Police report was made, etc.. but just the thought of how close that crazy bitch came to taking someone else's child away is scary. It could be this child today, and your child tomorrow. We can never, ever be too complacent.

Ok, back to the main subject. Here we are at Universal Studios Singapore (again) last weekend! He was happily dancing with the street performers and happily pointing out Elmo to me.






No comments: