Friday, October 11, 2013


Mr Sunshine woke up bright and cheery.. blissfully unaware that he is going for his follow-up vaccination later today!  





Mark dropped the 2 of us off on his way to work and then it was just me and den-den. Honestly I may not have had the guts if it was little bun cos he is trickier to manage, and I 
wouldn't have want to be alone with him in public without Mark. On the other hand, little bun #2 is a breeze and I had no qualms being with him without someone else around to help. 

The doctor said den-den is doing well and his motor skills are quite advanced for his age.. He'll be turning 7 months old in a few days but he has already been crawling.. I recall little bun didn't start to crawl until he was past 8 months old. Whatever it is, I am just happy that he is healthy and happy. 

A very rare "mama and den-den" time!




No comments: