Friday, October 18, 2013

Little Bun is TWO Years Old!!!


My precious darling boy is TWO years old!! I don't know where the last 2 years went, but what I do know is that every single minute of those 2 years was an absolute joy. 


**********************************************************

We held you in our arms for the first time 2 years ago. From that moment on, our lives changed forever, and for the better. Every single day since you were born, you've added something so special and amazing to our world that we can't even imagine our world without you in it. 

You have taught me sooooooooo many things, even before you came into this world. You made me understand that I needed to learn to have patience, for the best things in life are worth waiting for. And above all else, you taught me to continue to keep the faith and to persevere on, no matter how difficult it is and whatever setbacks life throws at you. You have changed my life in a way that I will never be my 'old self' again. I learnt to empathize, and be more sensitive to other people's hidden pain.. that behind each smile, it could be hiding a lot of pain. 

In my 2 years of being a 'mother', you taught me how to love unconditionally and wholeheartedly. I have found the true meaning in this new chapter of my life, and every day is such a blessing. Being able to kiss you goodnight and whisper 'I love you' in your ear is something I look forward to every night. You have brought out a side of me which I never knew existed until today. 

Happy 2nd Birthday, my darling little bun. We love you so much. Remember that you will always have Angels watching over you.. 


Lots of love from Daddy and Mommy, today and always.

**********************************************************






No comments: